Tuesday, November 1, 2016

  If I can create my own monster, I will create a Super Saiyan. I know many people gonna ask me Super Saiyan are not monster, why I said they are monster?  
  I think the monster not only to describe who looks ugly or strange, monster also can describe who are stronger, powerful than normal people or different with us. And I love watch Dragon Ball when I was a child, I hope one day I can be a Super Saiyan. When I grow up, I know that is impossible but that still was my dream. So if I have a chance to create my own monster, I want to finish my dream.
  Super Saiyan are very strong, he can protect me and my family. Also if I want, I can call him protect our city even the whole world. Cause he can destroy the world by one hand, so if I am the host, I can do everything I want.

1 comment: