Wednesday, November 2, 2016

 This week is Halloween and that is a parade on NewYork City, my teacher very encourage us to go. But I didn't go because I was alone on that night all my friends they don't want to go, so if I go they alone I will feel little lonely.
  So I decide stay at home, but now I am regret. I think if I want to go then just go, don't care about anything and have fun. Cause that is a American's culture and it only have 1 time for a year. That is a valuable chance and I miss this very important chance.
  I promise I will go next year also I will not miss any culture activity. Like this winter holiday I decide stay at American and enjoy the real Christmas. Many people want to go back China, I don't wanna go back not cause I don't miss my family or something. I want to stay here cause China don't have Christmas or the Christmas is not "real"real and I want to integrate into the local culture feel the real American's life. So I promise I will participate in any American's activities next time.

1 comment:

  1. Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas make this a great time of year to stay in New York.

    ReplyDelete