Tuesday, November 1, 2016

  Today I am driving car with my friend and trying go to have fun. We stop at a gas station cause my friend need some water, suddenly I see a very very pretty girl I am very sure she is my type so I just keep focus on her.
  When my friend came out tell me it's time to go the girl just coming up to us straight and ask me can  she take a ride because her car was out. I am so happy and exciting and tell her site on the front then I  can look at her and talk to her.
  After I pick that girl I decide don't go hang out with my friends and I let them get out of the car and trying to dating with that beautiful girl. And I feel she is cute, lovely and I like her. We go to shopping watch movie and goes to some good restaurant, also I asked her phone number to make sure we can dating again~

1 comment:

  1. This made me smile. I hope you get to meet the girl of your dreams.

    ReplyDelete